Tuesday 20 September 2016

Pelican party - Monkey Mia

We came to Monkey Mia to watch dolphins, who are known to visit the beach every day. After we parked the campervans, we decided to enjoy a beer on the beach, while staring at the sea.

I can see you...

And, joining us on the beach were a few lazy pelicans. Now, since I really like Pelicans, I thought I'd treat you to some random pics of 'em. 
 
Heeeeeeey!

And I really feel that they're not the most intelligent animals around, but correct me if I'm wrong in that one. 

Does this make me look smart?

But they are very amusing to look a at. One even did a little random dance, just for us I think.

Doing a random little dance

We had fun watching them, hope you do too!

Beak stretching 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please enter your name before commenting
Comment are subject to moderation